The condominium status of a building or land may be terminated by a unanimous resolution. In order to terminate your condominium corporation status in the Corporate Registry you will need to know your:
- Plan number.
- Effective date.
- Court order to terminate.
- Unanimous resolution of owners.
Filing a Termination:
- Login to the Corporate Registry application.
- Enter your entity number or name in the ‘update entity’ field.
- Click on your entity name that displays.
- Select the option ‘termination'.
- Include an attachment of the court order and unaninous resolution of owners in .PDF format.
- Complete the application and submit.
- The summary screen within the application will provide an overview of your termination.