A limited liability partnership may end if:
- If you no longer wish to be in business.
- If you have sold your business. The partnership must be cancelled when the owners exit the business, because the ownership cannot be transferred.
Filing your Cancelation:
- Login to the Corporate Registry application.
- Enter your Saskatchewan entity number or name in the ‘update entity’ field.
- Click on your entity name that displays.
- Select the option ‘cancel’.
- Complete the application and submit.
- The summary screen within the application will provide an overview of your registration.
If you’ve changed your mind about ending your limited liability partnership you must start by completing a name reservation. To review the requirements of a name reservation, go to Step 2: Name Reservation.