Co-operatives Act Forms

New Forms, Effective March 12, 2023
New legislation took force on March 12, 2023. The Saskatchewan Corporate Registry implemented changes in support of the new legislation, including updates to all Corporate Registry paper forms to a more user-friendly layout and fillable PDF format. 

Old versions of forms will not be accepted, effective March 10, 2023. 
An easy way to confirm you have a new form is to look for the square ISC logo in the top left corner of the form.

More information about the legislative changes.

Incorporate your Co-operative

If you're intending to incorporate a business as a named company, a Name Reservation number is required.

Saskatchewan Co-operative
Name Reservation (Incorporation)

Extra-Provincial Co-operative
Name Reservation (Extra-Provincial Registration)
Registration (Extra-Provincial)

If you are having difficulties choosing a Nature of Business please review our NAICS code list.

Amalgamate your Co-operatives

Saskatchewan Co-operative Amalgamation
Name Reservation (Amalgamation) 

Extra-Provincial Co-operative Amalgamation

Name Reservation (Extra-Provincial Amalgamation)
Amalgamation (Extra-Provincial)

If you are having difficulties choosing a Nature of Business please review our NAICS code list.

Maintain or Change your Co-operative Information

Saskatchewan Co-operative
Name Reservation (Name Change)
Name Reservation (Reorganization)
Change Nature of Business
Change of Directors/Officers
Resignation of Directors
Change of Registered Office Addresses
Financial Statement
Notice Filing
Restated Articles of Incorporation
Power of Attorney
Consent to Act as Power of Attorney
Request for Approval of Registrar

Saskatchewan Co-operative (Continuance)
Authorization to Continue in Another Jurisdiction
Name Reservation (Jurisdictional Continuance)
Name Reservation (Act Continuance)
Continuance into Saskatchewan (Jurisdictional)
Continuance (Act)

Extra-Provincial Co-operative
Name Reservation (Extra-Provincial Name Change)
Change of Directors/Officers (Extra-Provincial)
Amendment (Extra-Provincial)

End or Restart your Co-operative

End your Saskatchewan Co-operative

Step 1:

Intent to Dissolve
Statement of Intent to Dissolve (Liquidator)
Statement of Intent to Dissolve (No Liquidator)

Step 2:
Notice of Statement of Dissolution and Notice of Creditors Template
Statutory Declaration Template

End your Extra-provincial Co-operative
Withdrawal of Registration (Extra-Provincial)

Restart your Co-operative
Name Reservation (Restoral)
Name Reservation (Revival)

Restart your Extra-Provincial Co-operative
Name Reservation (Extra-Provincial Restoral)
Restoral (Extra-Provincial)

Need More Help?

The Co-operatives Act, 1996